for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes set out below. We do not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified below, except with your consent or as required by law.
1. Who we are
“Site” means the Funk Conspiracy website at www.funkconspiracy.com.
2. What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Personal information, such as your name, personal postal and email address, or personal telephone number. This information is collected only when you voluntarily provide it.
(3) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
3. What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. Your information will not be sold, freely given away or distributed in any form to any third party.
4. Your rights
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by contacting us via this website or by writing to us at our customer services address in (2) below.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply contact us
5. Policy Revisions